Access to any information/content published on this official web portal amounts to acceptance of the following general terms and conditions.
- This website Disclaims any obligation(s) to update this website or any of the materials on this website.
- Web portal is purely conceptual and still under construction. The contents / images etc. are not for any commercial use.
- Shall not be responsible for the availability and the content of third-party websites reached using “Hyperlinks”.
- This Website reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the web site.
- We may make any other changes to the web site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the web site at any time without notice.
- Does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the web site.
- Website dose not represent LIC of India, Its a knowledge portal for any user who wants/seeks to know about LIC policies.
- Content/Articles/Posts/News published on the website is resourced from some other online medium and websites. So we are not responsible for any misuse and misguidance regarding any content.